Friday, December 11, 2009

My Christmas (Play)List

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating frequently... new job means that I don't have time for things that I love anymore :'(

I thought, in honor of this holiday, I'd post some of my favorite christmas songs.
I gotta let you know though, I work retail now. Nothing blows more than retail during this fucking season.

So.

This is my Non-Traditional Christmas Playlist.

The Pussycat Dolls - Santa Baby


I of course listen to the studio version, but this is a fun little performance by The Pussycat Dolls feat. Carmen Electra. All kinds of fun. :-)


Spice Girls - Sleigh Ride

Willa Ford - Santa Baby (Gimme Gimme Gimme)



Skye Sweetnam - Why Doesn't Santa Like Me

Something Corporate - Forget December

Eve 6 - Noel! Noel!

Mel Blanc - The Hat I Got For Christmas is Too Big

Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

From First to Last - Christmassacre

Good Charlotte - Christmas by the Phone

Jewel - Hands (Christmas version)



Jimmy Robbins - Christmas (Hurry Back to Me)



Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree

The Maine - Mr. Winter



The Maine - Santa Stole My Girlfriend


And there you have it! A playlist of my favorite christmas songs. Download, enjoy, and have a happy holiday.

Also, don't be a little shit when you do any retail shopping this year, mmkay? thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment