Thursday, June 4, 2009

He pointed to his heart, mind, and ears.

Brown is Real
The All-American Rejects have a new video for The Wind Blows. Honestly, I've heard a good chunk of this album, and this is not one of the songs I would have put out as a single. My favorites are Another Heart Calls featuring The Pierces and Mona Lisa (When the World Comes Down). This song... I can honestly do without. Sorry AAR, I just liked your self-titled album best (though the EP Same Girl, New Songs had some catchy stuff.)

(for the life of me, I couldn't find an embeddable version of the music video. Sorry that I had to use this.)



E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
Adele has a new single called Hometown Glory. I first heard this song a year ago on the reality show So You Think You Can Dance (a show I will most likely be reporting on both blogs) and I loved the dance that accompanied it. While the music video is incredibly lacking, I can assume they didn't want to tear away from Adele's stellar vocals. While, for the most part, her music isn't exactly my style, no one can say that the woman can't sing. Considering she just turned 21 last month, she has a set of pipes that would make people who've been training for decades give up their profession. Watch the dance below, and check out her music video on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment