Friday, June 26, 2009

there's something strange going on in my head...

Hayden Panettierre is a total bitch.

I'm currently reading I Love You, Beth Cooper which is turning out to be a really awesome book. The movie is coming out soon starring Hayden Panettierre as Beth Cooper.
Somehow, in between Heroes and Beth Cooper, she managed to put out music(?!?!?!)
The song, Wake Up Call, is about how she's gonna have to cheat on her boyfriend so that he tries harder. Wow, what a great way to get a guy to dump your ass. Granted, I'd dump your ass for taking the island-esque beat to that awful Paris Hilton song (I just did extensive youtube research, and you won't find a legit version of Stars are Blind. It's like someone knew it had to go away.)

If you really wanna see a total bitch Hayden's song, here's the vid to Stars are Blind Wake Up Call.




I am from the moon this is my space accent


Marina and the Diamonds seems to be very Regina Spektor, whom I respekt but don't necessarily care for her music. She/They just released a video for her/their song I Am Not a Robot. It's... a really, really cool video. I'm not really into the song, but the video is damn neat. Check it out!




Spy vs. Spy

Sing it Loud has released a video for their single Come Around. What a damn cool video! It's... it's really neat. They clearly put a lot of effort into making this video happen. Thanks, Epitaph Records, for another awesome pop-punk band for my to jam my ipod with.
No, I'm not being sarcastic. Even though Sing it Loud is basically All Time Low on a different label, I really like All Time Low, so what's not to love about Sing it Loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment