Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can you feel it?

Okay so this has nothing to do with anything, but I love the show So You Think You Can Dance. The current season is airing on Fox every Wednesday and Thursday night at 8 for the rest of the summer - but guess what! They're putting out a Workout DVD!!

So You Think You Can Dance: Get Fit will have a "Groove and Tone" DVD and a "Cardio Funk" DVD. I plan on getting both. And loving it. Release date is set to be July 21st.


Boobies!!!!

So Kanye West has a new video out for his single Paranoid. Somehow, Rihanna is the star of this video. Great, because honestly, Kanye West looks only slightly more attractive than Flav. Now, somehow, he managed to get this girl half nakers.... and she doesn't even have a verse. Chrous. Hook. Nothin'. So, Rihanna, why did you choose to be in this video? "Hey, look! The bruises are gone!"
Nah, that's real harsh. Domestic Abuse isn't funny. 'sides, all those jokes have been made already. But really though... I watched the entire video in hopes that, at some point, Rihanna would have a verse. No, it's just Rihanna dancing in front of a green screen. If I wanted to have fantasies about Rihanna, I would just look at those naked pictures of her that Chris Brown someone released. I certainly wouldn't want my sexual thoughts about Rihanna to be crippled by having to listen to Kanye West (wait, that's what mute's for.)




How Brooke Got Her Wings (killing your career will do that to you)

So Brooke Hogan has released her new single Hey-Yo featuring my boy* Colby O'Donis. Oh... my... god... this song is awful. I'm pretty sure it actually gave me an inner ear infection. I got ear herpes from this damn song. I mean... I honestly wish I could say more... but the only thing you can do is listen to it. Just click on her horrendous new album cover.


*I have never been friends with, met, or fantasized about Colby O'Donis.

No comments:

Post a Comment